Table of Contents
Minnesota IBM Storage Equipment Bill Of Sale Form is a legal instrument that records a sale between a purchaser and Hennepin County of the Minnesota State. Further, purchase manager of the Hennepin County is fully authorized to sign, execute, and deliver this bill of sale.
In addition, preparation and execution of this document sells, transfers, and conveys the full right of the IBM storage equipment to the purchaser. Remember that the laws of the State of Minnesota govern this sale / purchase transaction.
- Read the entire document carefully to understand the terms, conditions, and provisions of the sale.
- Enclose Exhibit A, or the Equipment Descriptions and Additional Terms and Conditions to the bill of sale.
- Write the date and amount of the sale accurately.
- The purchasing manager must sign the form to execute it. However, notary attestation of the purchasing manager’s signature is not necessary.
- Remember that the sale of the IBM Equipment does not carry a warranty or guarantee of any sort on the equipment.
- The purchaser is responsible for transportation of the purchased IBM Equipment from the specified facilities and locations at own expenses.
- The buyer is responsible for remittance of the applicable taxes to the government and other enforcing agencies as applicable.
How To Write: Minnesota IBM Storage Equipment Bill Of Sale Form
Download this two-page form. Then, prepare the Exhibit A, Equipment Descriptions and Additional Terms and Conditions. Enclose exhibit A to the bill of sale. However, remember that the seller prepares the bill of sale. Likewise, give one signed copy to the buyer. Further, complete following steps to proceed.
- Write the date of executing and delivering the bill of sale in the required format on the first line of the form.
- Then, enter the final sale price in dollars and cents in words and figure on the respective lines.
- Continue by writing the name of the buyer, name of organization if applicable, and address of the buyer.
- The purchasing manager of the Hennepin County at the Minnesota State must date and sign the form for execution and delivery.
Free Minnesota IBM Storage Equipment Bill Of Sale Form - PDF Download
The purchasing manager of the Hennepin County at the Minnesota State requires preparing the Minnesota IBM Storage Equipment Bill Of Sale Form during the sale of the IBM storage equipment. Enclosing the exhibit A, Equipment Descriptions and Additional Terms and Conditions is mandatory for execution and delivery of the bill of sale. This legal instrument becomes effective once signed and delivered a copy to the buyer.