Table of Contents
A seller of a recreational vessel in the Massachusetts State requires preparing Massachusetts Recreational Vessel Vehicle Bill of Sale Form to record the transaction in its entirety. Likewise, the division of Law Enforcement of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts offers this instrument.
Further, you as a seller of a recreational vessel require completing this form and giving one duly signed copy to the buyer. Moreover, a seller may sell a motor and a trailer along with the vessel. However, it is necessary to mention this information in the form.
Likewise, this form serves following purposes
For The Seller
- Preparing a bill of sale is necessary to declare the rightful and legal transfer of the ownership of the recreational vessel
For The Buyer
- This instrument is a proof of the ownership
- Bill of sale is a receipt of the payment made to the seller
- It is important document for registration of the recreational vessel
However, you need to consider following before proceeding.
- A bill of sale must contain detailed information about the seller and the buyer.
- You as a seller must provide accurate details of the recreational vessel, motor, and a trailer as applicable.
- Mention the amount and date of the sale in the form.
- The seller and the buyer must sign the form to execute it legally.
- Notary attestation of signatures on the form is not necessary for its legal standing.
How To Write: Massachusetts Recreational Vessel Vehicle Bill of Sale Form
Download and print the form to proceed. Then, complete following steps.
- Write the date of the sale and delivery on the first line of the bill of sale.
- Then enter the final sale amount in US dollars.
- Print seller’s name on the next line.
- Then write seller’s address.
- Continue by entering buyer’s print name.
- Write buyer’s address on the next line.
- You need to provide a detailed description of the vessel like year of manufacturing, make, HIN/VIN, and length of vessel.
- Please clarify whether the sale includes a motor.
- Please clarify whether the sale includes a trailer.
- Then provide a detailed description of the motor and trailer in case any of them are part of the deal.
- The seller requires signing the form.
- The buyer requires signing the form.
Free Massachusetts Recreational Vessel Vehicle Bill of Sale Form - PDF Download
The division of Law Enforcement of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts offers Massachusetts Recreational Vessel Vehicle Bill of Sale form. This document records important aspects of a mutual sale of a recreational vessel in the Massachusetts States. The seller and the buyer must provide accurate information and complete this legal instrument in its entirety to execute and deliver it. Notary attestation of signatures on the form is not mandatory for execution and legal standing of the bill of sale.