Table of Contents
Prepare Massachusetts Recreational Vehicle Bill of Sale Form when you sell a recreational vehicle like ATV or a dirt bike. Likewise, this form is suitable for using in all counties of the Massachusetts State. Moreover, the buyer of the recreational vehicle requires contacting the Registration Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs for registration.
Remember that this instrument is irrevocable and it is legally binding on parties to the transaction. The seller requires preparing the form. In addition, all sellers must sign the form separately in case of co-ownership of the recreational vehicle.
- Prepare the bill of sale in its entirety by providing requested information accurately.
- Furnish detailed information about the recreational vehicle including the 17-digit VIN.
- The seller requires providing accurate information about the buyer and transaction aspects like date and amount of the sale.
- Notarization of seller’s signature on the form is not mandatory. However, the seller signs the form under the penalties of perjury.
The buyer requires preparing various other forms and completing other requisites in addition to the bill of sale. You may require following forms during the registration as a buyer of a recreational vehicle in Massachusetts State.
- ST-6 or ST-6E after the payment of the tax
- Hull identification number copy
- Registration application
- Inspection request form – this is optional, required only when boat inspection is necessary
- Blank check to remit the fees
How To Write: Massachusetts Recreational Vehicle Bill of Sale Form
Preparing the bill of sale is simple. You need to complete following steps to write the form accurately.
- Begin by selecting the correct type of the recreational vehicle. Then, select only one option to continue.
- Type the date of sale.
- Then write the final sale amount in US dollars.
- Write seller’s name.
- Continue by writing the seller’s address.
- Specify mailing address of the seller separately if different from the street address.
- Then write buyer’s name.
- The next portion of the bill of sale requires buyer’s detailed physical address.
- Specify if any trailer is included in the sale.
- Then provide the description of the vehicle like make, model, year of manufacturing, color, and CCs.
- Enter the 17-digit vehicle identification number.
- Then the seller requires signing the form.
Free Massachusetts Recreational Vehicle Bill of Sale Form - PDF Download
Prepare Massachusetts Recreational Vehicle Bill of Sale Form to record a sale of ATV, dirt bike, or any other recreational vehicle. The buyer must contact the Registration Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs for the registration of the vehicle. Remember that the seller requires preparing, signing, and delivering the bill of sale. Use this form in all counties of Massachusetts State. Notarization of the seller’s signature is not mandatory for execution or legal standing of this instrument.