Table of Contents
Preparing Massachusetts Motorcycle Bill of Sale Form is necessary to record essential aspects of a sale. Typically, a seller of a motorcycle prepares this form and gives a duly signed copy to the buyer. However, remember that this instrument is irrevocable once signed and executed.
Before You Proceed
- It is necessary that the seller and the buyer prepare and sign this form together.
- Make sure to add the necessary information about the motorcycle, seller, and the buyer.
- Specify the date and amount of the sale in the form.
- This form is suitable recording a motorcycle sale in all counties of the Massachusetts State.
- The seller sells the motorcycle without any warranty on the condition or the performance. Therefore, the buyer needs to conduct a thorough inspection of the motorcycle from a professional.
This legal instrument intends to serve various purposes like
- It records every imperative aspect of the transaction.
- A bill of sale is a proof of ownership for the new buyer.
- It is a receipt for the buyer towards the payment made to the seller.
- The seller declares the transfer of the ownership of the motorcycle by signing and delivering the bill of sale. Likewise, it also relieves the seller from the liabilities associated with the ownership of the motorcycle.
How To Write: Massachusetts Motorcycle Bill of Sale Form
Download the form on your computer. Then, open the file in any PDF editor program to add the requested information. Alternately, you can print the form and fill requested information in ink. However, you do not need to notarize the signatures on the form. Further, following steps show how to prepare this legal instrument accurately.
- Write the final sale amount in US dollars.
- Then enter seller’s name on the next line.
- Continue by writing the buyer’s name on the next line.
- Write motorcycle description like make, color, model, and the year of manufacturing on the respective lines.
- Then complete odometer statement. Further, you need to write the odometer reading on the next line. Likewise, select one option in case of an odometer discrepancy.
- Continue by entering the engine number, VIN, and the registration number of the motorcycle on the respective lines.
- Write the name of the state.
- Then enter the date of execution and delivery.
- Write seller’s print name, address, and sign the form.
- Write buyer’s print name, address, and sign the form.
Free Massachusetts Motorcycle Bill of Sale Form - PDF Download
Massachusetts Motorcycle Bill of Sale Form is a legal instrument intended to record a sale of a motorcycle. Further, this form requires input about various aspects of the sale. However, all parties to the transaction must sign the form. In addition, provide requested information accurately. Likewise, remember that the instrument is irrevocable. Notarization of the signatures on the form is not mandatory for its execution and legal standing.