Table of Contents
Alabama Bill of Sale Form is suitable for establishing new ownership of a property after its sale. You can use this form in all counties of the Alabama State; however, mention the name of the county on the first line of the form. This legal instrument demands notary acknowledgment of signature on the form.
- The seller transfers the property ownership rights to the grantee, grantee’s administrators, and executors permanently by signing and issuing this property bill of sale
- The bill of sale form must comprise sale amount
- Specify the names of the grantee and seller precisely
- Describe the property in detail and enclose supporting documents
- Sign before a notary public of Alabama State
This instrument is legally binding by all signing parties. In addition, you need to prepare it in duplicate and hand over a copy of a duly signed instrument to all parties. The seller must make sure that the property subject to a sale is free from encumbrance of any type.
How To Prepare: Alabama Bill of Sale Form
This bill of sale form is not difficult to prepare. The seller or the grantor must fill in requested information and sign before a notary public. However, please remember that the grantor agrees to pay the incurring expenses in case of a claim, lien, or encumbrance on the property after this bill of sale form is signed and executed.
Please provide following information to prepare this instrument accurately.
- Name of the county where this bill of sale is prepared in the Alabama State on the first line of the form
- Grantor’s name on the next line
- Name of the grantee
- Sale amount in US dollars on the following line
- Detailed description of the property
- Date of sale in the required format
- Print name and signature of the grantor
- Seal and signature of a notary public of Alabama State in the required format
Free Alabama Bill of Sale Form - PDF Download
Use Alabama Bill of Sale Form while selling a real property. This legal document establishes encumbrance-free ownership of the grantee upon the legal execution of the same. In addition, this form serves as a receipt for payment made to the grantor and proof of date of sale as well.