Table of Contents
OHV 006 or Nevada Off Highway Vehicle Bill of Sale is a document to record the crucial aspects of a sale of off highway vehicles like ATVs or snowmobiles. Further, this form complies with the requirements specified in the NRS 490.082.
Important Considerations Prior To Proceeding
- Use blue or black ink to print form. Moreover, the form is interactive. Therefore, you can enter the information and then, print the form for signatures.
- The seller requires providing duly endorsed Certificate of Title along with the bill of sale to the buyer.
- The buyer requires filing the application for Registration of an Off-Highway Vehicle Purchased from a Private Party using the form OHV-001C for registration.
- You need to prepare a new form in case of alterations or errors in the form.
- You need to request OHV inspection in case the OHV does not have a VIN.
However, local DMV offices are unable to process the registration of the off-highway vehicles. Therefore, the buyer requires contacting the DMV at the following address for the registration.
555 Wright Way,
Similarly, you can get in touch with the licensed Nevada off-highway vehicle dealer for registration.
How To Write: Nevada Off Highway Vehicle Bill of Sale
Complete following steps to proceed.
- Write the sale amount in words and figure. However, specify the amount in US dollars only.
- Then enter the VIN or vehicle identification number.
- Continue by providing the description of the Off Highway Vehicle like year of manufacturing, make, model, and the date of application on the respective lines.
- Then, select the type of OHV from the available options. Further, select others and specify the type in detail otherwise.
- Continue by writing the buyer’s name as it appears on the ID proof and select between and / or.
- You need to provide buyer’s ID proof number for any of the following like Nevada Drivers License Number, ID Card Number, or FEIN in case of a Business.
- Then write date of birth, phone number, and optionally email address of the buyer.
- Complete the same information for the second buyer in case of co-ownership.
- The buyer requires entering date and signing the form.
- Write information about lien holder if any or write none if not applicable.
- Enter seller’s name and address.
- Then the seller must date and sign the form.
Free Nevada Off Highway Vehicle Bill of Sale - PDF Download
You need to use form OHV 006 or the Nevada Off Highway Vehicle Bill of Sale while selling off highway vehicle. Refer to NRS 490.082 for more information. All parties to the transaction require signing the form. Then the buyer must take the form OHV 006 and form OHV-001C to the DMV for registration. You can contact the DMV office at Carson City or licensed Nevada off-highway vehicle dealer for the registration.