Table of Contents
Laramie Auto Titles Bill of Sale is a legal instrument intended to record a sale / purchase transaction of a motor vehicle in Laramie County of the Wyoming State. Refer to Title 31 of the 2016 Wyoming Statutes for provision on making such a bill of sale. This document is necessary for a seller and a buyer as well, for reasons like
- A bill of sale is necessary to calculate taxes during registration and title transfer.
- This document legally proves the ownership of the buyer.
- It also is a receipt of the payment made to the seller.
- The form records the date of sale required during the registration and title transfer.
- A bill of sale declares legal transfer of seller’s ownership.
- However, a seller requires submitting a notice of sale to the office of the DMV immediately once the sale is final.
- The document also declares the completion of a mutually agreed sale between the two parties.
- Typically, the buyer undertakes that the vehicle is sold as is without any warranty to relieve the seller from liability of any sort.
In addition, remember to prepare this instrument in line with the requirements specified in Title 31. The form must comprise
- Information about the seller
- Information about the buyer
- Particulars of the motor vehicle
- Final sale price
- Date of sale
- Signatures of the seller
- Notary attestation
How To Write: Laramie Auto Titles Bill of Sale
Preparing a bill of sale for selling a motor vehicle is simple. The seller requires preparing it in its entirety by providing requested information. However, remember that all sellers must sign before a notary public of Wyoming State in Laramie County on a separate line. Further, the form is interactive. Therefore, enter information on the form, print, and take it to the notary for signatures. Following steps help you in preparing the bill of sale accurately.
- Enter seller’s name and address on the first line.
- Then enter the final sale amount in US dollars.
- Continue by providing vehicle information like year of manufacturing, make, and VIN.
- Write the name of the purchaser.
- Write the date of the sale.
- The seller requires signing the form.
- Then obtain notary attestation in the space reserved on the form.
Free Laramie Auto Titles Bill of Sale - PDF Download
Laramie Auto Titles Bill of Sale is a legal and irrevocable instrument in line with the requirements specified in the Title 31 of the 2016 Wyoming Statutes. The seller prepares it while selling a motor vehicle in the Laramie County of the Wyoming State. However, remember to mention the sale price and date along with detailed information about the seller, purchaser, and the motor vehicle on the form. Prepare copies of the bill of sale and give one signed copy to the buyer during the delivery and the transfer of the ownership of the vehicle.