Table of Contents
Use Alabama Vehicle Bill of Sale for Limestone County pursuant to Code of Alabama Section 32-13-3. This document serves as proof of ownership and payment for the buyer. You as a new owner of a motor vehicle require duly signed and prepared bill of sale during the transfer of the ownership and registration of the vehicle in Alabama State. A notary public of Alabama State must acknowledge seller’s signature on the form. In addition, the buyer must undertake to apply for title and tag registration within 20 days of preparing this bill of sale.
What You Need To Know Before Proceeding?
- Mention date and amount of sale
- Specify seller and buyer’s address in detail
- Provide vehicle information accurately
- The seller and the buyer must prepare this form together and hand over a signed copy of the form to all parties involved in the transaction
- The buyer must register the vehicle within 20 days
Why Preparing This Bill Of Sale Form Is Necessary?
A bill of sale document establishes a proof of the ownership for the new buyer. In addition, it also serves as a receipt for the payment made towards the purchase to the seller. Any sale of a new or used motor vehicle requires preparing this bill of sale form.
How To Write
- Write name of the county of the Alabama State on the first line
- Then write the amount of sale in US dollars
- Continue by writing the date of the sale on the next line
- Enter printed name of the buyer, use separate line for each buyer if more than one
- Enter buyer’s address including Alabama zip code
- Write particulars of the motor vehicle like make, model, model year, vehicle identification number, number of cylinders, body type, tag number, decal number, decal year, and decal month on the respective lines
- Write seller’s printed name and detailed address including Alabama zip code
- The seller must sign in acceptance to the sale
- Space for notary acknowledgment
- The buyer must sign in acceptance to the terms of registration
Free Alabama Vehicle Bill of Sale for Limestone County - PDF Download
Use Alabama Vehicle Bill of Sale for Limestone County during a sale of a new or used motor vehicle. The buyer must register the vehicle within 20 calendar days from the date of the sale. The bill of sale must comprise date and amount of sale, accurate vehicle particulars, and information of buyer and seller as well.