Table of Contents
The Affidavit for Collection of Personal Property by Affidavit is regulated in the State of Arizona pursuant to the Arizona Revised Statutes §14-3971.
The Non-Probate Affidavit for Obtaining Title to a Vehicle form can be used by the people who are entitled to the dead person’s (decedent’s) Tangible Personal Property in the specific form of a Vehicle. All other property is NOT included and given NO consideration within this form. This Affidavit will entitle you to the legal title of the Vehicle as defined by the Arizona Motor Vehicle Division (www.azdot.gov) of the decedent.
Once you receive their belongings in this case the Vehicle, you will be held accountable for them and to any other person who has superior right.
When can i use this?
This type of Affidavit can only be used 30 Days since the death of the decedent.
How to Write
- Box 1. In this first box, please write the decedent’s Full Name.
- Box 2. Next, you should write the Date of Death.
- Box 3. The Country in which they died should be fill in here.
- Box 4. As well as the, State in which they died, is to be written here.
- Box 5. Please locate and fill in the blank the Vehicle Identification Number. (If you are unsure please contact the Arizona Motor Vehicle Division)
- Box 6. Please check the Year the vehicle was made and write it in the box.
- Box 7. The Make / Brand of the vehicle is required.
- Box 8. The type of Body Style of the vehicle is required. (car, van, truck, etc.)
- Box 9. Please check and fill in the Plate Number in this section..
- Box 10. In this box you should fill in the Successor / Affiant name.
- Box 11. The Successor / Affiant should sign here.