Table of Contents
Kansas Vehicle Bill of Sale Form is a two-page document comprising an Affidavit To A Fact TR-12, a bill of sale and Antique Vehicle Transfer Of Ownership. Therefore, prepare these parts of the form carefully. You need to select a correct option in the first part of the document from
- Vehicle gift certification
- One and the same person
- Disclaiming vehicle ownership
- Title or MSO assignment
- Vehicle non-use
- Relatives of a member of the military
- Antique model year
- License plate
However, remember that any vehicle sold in Kansas State requires transfer of the ownership by the assigned title. Nevertheless, you can transfer ownership of an antique vehicle of 35 years or older.
In addition, prepare the bill of sale by furnishing all requested information accurately. Moreover, you need to specify separately in case you are transferring ownership of an antique vehicle using this form.
In addition. a buyer of an antique vehicle requires Motor Vehicle Inspection certification issued by the Kansas Highway Patrol or any of designee. As a buyer, you need to file this certificate in MVE-1 form along with the bill of sale when you apply for antique title. However, you need to apply within 30 days of the sale date. Otherwise, you are liable to pay a penalty after the 31st day. You need to apply for antique title at the county office of the treasurer.
How To Write: Kansas Vehicle Bill of Sale Form
Prepare these parts of the form in its entirety. Follow these steps to continue.
Affidavit To A Fact
- Enter vehicle information like year of manufacturing, make, and VIN in the first portion.
- Then select the right option from the choices like Vehicle gift certification, One and the same person, Disclaiming vehicle ownership, Title or MSO assignment, Vehicle non-use, Relatives of a member of the military, Antique model year, or License plate. Continue by providing additional requested information in the section of the option you select.
- The affiant must enter print name, date, and sign the affidavit.
Bill of Sale Form
- Begin by writing seller’s name and address.
- Then write buyer’s name and address.
- Continue by entering vehicle information like year of manufacturing, make, and VIN on the respective lines.
- Enter final purchase price and date of sale on the respective lines.
- The seller must date and sign the form.
- The buyer must date and sign the form.
Antique Vehicle Transfer Of Ownership
- Enter the buyer’s name.
- Then the seller must date and sign the form in acceptance to the sale and delivery of the vehicle.
Free Kansas Vehicle Bill of Sale Form - PDF Download
Form TR-12 or Kansas Vehicle Bill of Sale Form comprises Affidavit To A Fact, a bill of sale, and Antique Vehicle Transfer Of Ownership. Prepare these forms carefully by providing requested information. You need selecting the correct option from the choices offered in the Affidavit to a Fact. In addition, make sure to prepare remaining bill of sale and Antique Vehicle Transfer Of Ownership in its entirety.